Wednesday 9 September 2020

Time for another LIVE class!


Well it seems as though we're still in lockdown and facing an uncertain future for the time being, so it's time for another LIVE class over on Facebook. I took a short break over the summer to spend some time with family and also to prepare my (grown-up) children for the uncertain future and what lies ahead,  but now I'm back and raring to go!

So here we are ... some fun, colourful, interactive journal pages for my next LIVE.

Saturday 26th September 3pm BST (4pm GMT) for approx 2 hours. All the details are in my Etsy shop, including supplies list, although it's very general. Once you join the private group on FB you will find extra info and help to get prepped nearer the time.


Hope to see some of you there!



So, what do people think about my on-line classes? 
Here's some REAL and recent feedback from my Etsy shop:

Wonderful class - looking forward to taking another one

It`s super that you can be home and learn so much.

Delightful workshop, would highly recommend.

So very fortunate to be able to take a wonderful workshop online, with Kate from across the pond.

So much fun! I love all Kate's classes. :)

This class is just amazing!! Kate is excellent in explaining what to do and her voice is very soothing! Also a great opportunity to attend a class if you live overseas!

A fun class! Kate is a great teacher!

Thankyou Kate, for An inspiring class, really clear,

Really enjoyable, would highly recommend to anyone 👍👍👍👍👍

Absolutely awesome! I adore Kate for her sweet disposition and her beautiful work. I am so glad I came across her workshop. Thanks Kate





 

1 comment:

  1. It was a fantastic class, lots of ideas & inspiration, thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!