Tuesday 18 November 2014

More messy journaling!



It would seem I am in the mood for some more messy art journaling! I've got several things on the go on my desk at the moment and this is one of the things that was completed earlier today. It's really small - and fits inside a cute little frame :-)

Of course the quote is a line from a song .... ha! an ear worm. You're welcome ;-)

Right, real life calls. Got to some extra teaching days in school this week so no more art for me for a while ..... Byeeee!

7 comments:

  1. Love your messy crafting pages, so free with colour and shapes and it all looks amazing!

    Am sure you won't leave it too long before your ArT again, enjoy your teaching:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beautiful work always makes me smile. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual your page is splendid ! You are a real model for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the ear worm - love that one, and your page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me extremely happy!! Oh, how I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should be more messy in my art journals... Love this Kate!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!