Wednesday 14 November 2012

It's Stampotique challenge time!

Carol's flower (small), and sentiment by Janet Klein
Bee (tiny) by Jo Capper Sandon
Journey Collage by Amy Wilson Wellenstein
Mary by Daniel Torrente

It's Stampotique challenge time again! This time the challenge is hosted by the very lovely Nellie, who has set us a wonderful challenge title of 'Nature', and there's loads of Stampotique stamps to fit this theme!

I decided to use the body of Mary but I gave her a floral head, and surrounded her with lots of flowers. And a bee of course.


If you would like to join this fun challenge have a look at the Stampotique Designers challenge blog. and link your creation up there. Simples!

*You have until the first challenge of the following month to submit your entries-we will only have one Inlinkz per month. The challenge will run through to the close of our last challenge for November on December 4, 2012 at noon ET*

Have fun with this one!


28 comments:

  1. AWESOME! Love Mary's flower head! Love this idea. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your flowers are great, lovely tag!

    groetjes Coby

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's smelling those roses for sure. Excellent idea Kate, putting a flower there for his head. Your imagination is brilliant. Love that colour against the green, oh it just makes your heart sing doesn't it? Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flower, even if its autumn at the moment... Greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kate, it's lovely again!!
    Margo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! I love your vivid green with pops of pink and this made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this Kate, must try and find time to enter.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally love this! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, cracked me up. Guess she's not having a hard time smelling those roses ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and funny Kate!

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks fab with a flower for a head!! Lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooo this is lovely, gorgeous background & love the colouring on the flower head 😀

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Kate, I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kate, I love the idea of the flower in place of the head. It is charming and fanciful all at the same time. Love the colors. Is it a card or a tag. Diane M

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am green with envy Kate, you are so creative, love it,love it love it. Thank you for another wonderful day today. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its just great I am going into my craft room to have a go at one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Kate, I sent you an email about my calendar. I have been trying to post my Sept thru Nov. calendars and it won't let me. Help please. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab as always Kate, love the contrast in colours

    ReplyDelete
  19. So fabulous. Totally love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!