Saturday 29 August 2009

Just a quickie...

Another journal page I completed on my hols. I made the background whilst in our hired house with the limited resources I had with me. I wanted some text for the background and fortunately for me, a french magazine had been left at the house so I ripped a page out (Shhhh! Don't tell). I haven't got a clue what it says in the background.......my Franglais isn't up to it. Used my neocolours to make the background and added an image from http://www.lisasalteredart.com/  A bit of doodling in black, white and felt tip colours, before writing the text on a scrap of paper from a notebook. I wrote this on the plane at 35,000 feet! The pilot had just anounced that the skies were cloudy over Manchester (England) and the temp was about 21 degrees. I had just left blue skies and temperatures of over 40 degrees so was feeling a little glum :-(
Now off to do some boring stuff:
1 Dye hair
2 Ironing
3 Shopping
4 Tidy the garden
Yuk, yuk, double yuk.
Bye for now......................

4 comments:

  1. Lovely page this......enjoy your chores LOL!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Get those jobs done quick and enjoy the remaining days before going back to ..... (ok, won't say the 's' word!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great page with simple supplies - Love the french background!! The notebook paper was a great idea, it's hard, almost impossible to write over those crayons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy you pages - back to reality

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!