Friday 17 April 2009

I'm off to Ally Pally!

Just a few fridge magnets I made with a bit of old mount board (I'm very friendly with my local picture framer hee hee) and some of my favourite Paper Artsy stamps. Coloured with distress inks, triple embossed with UTEE and ta-da!
Tomorrow I am off to the BIG SMOKE, not sight seeing, oooooh noooooo. I'm going to the Rubber Stamping Show at Alexandra Palace yayy! I have a budget and I'm gonna stick to it (yeah yeah yeah.........) Maybe I'll see you there? You will recognise me by the massive bags under my eyes as I will be getting up at the crack of dawn to catch a train. Some of you will know that I am SO not a morning person and already I am worried about oversleeping and missing my train. However, I am staying at my Mum's tonight and over the years she has had a lot of practice at getting me out of bed in a morning (hasn't had to resort to a bucket of cold water yet but you never know....)
And I'll leave you with just a few more fridge magnets (you can never have enough). Invoke Arts images this time:
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

3 comments:

  1. Have a lovely day tomorrow. I thought "the bags" would be the ones you were carrying not the ones under your eyes!!!
    Just love your fridge magnets especially the blue/purple ones.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you stayed within budget at the show and I love your fridge magnets ... might have to get yourself an etsy site hey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I like these !! The UTEE adds such a nice finish. Cool images and colors.
    :-)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!