Wednesday 3 December 2008

More shrinkies!!

Another mini book, these are great fun to do. The oriental print inside was sent to me by the very talented Shelly (check out the paper mischief blog in my side bar...) but I have a horrible feeling that the print is upside down in my book! Oops. I think my pink / orange phase may be passing....probably just a temporary thing......I seem to be moving into blue.

Many thanks to Tanya for nominating me for another blog award YAYY!

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement . Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

See it on my side bar and see Tanya's blog here: http://tanyawatts.blogspot.com/

I have been journalling in my new journal and I'm nearly ready to blog it. Hmmmm, journals are quite personal really so I may be won't blog it all but I've done a page where I couldn't really decide which colour to use so I used them ALL! You have been warned.....!! You may need your shades (or sunnies depending which continent you're viewing from LOL)

Thanks to all the vistors to my blog. Nearly 700 already - AMAZING, thanks for dropping by
:-))))

2 comments:

  1. Amazing work, Kate !! Such great detail and composition in so tiny an area. Lovely shade of blue . . . but the pink/reds shall return, I feel certain of this.
    :-)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little shrinky dink books are wonderful. I love visiting ... I think 300 of those visits are from me ... LOL (only joking).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!