Sunday 7 May 2023

National Scrapbooking Day (and ANOTHER free video!)

 

'Swimmers' stamp by me! for Carabelle Studio
Feuillages stencil and Fragment D'Art Journal stamp by Edwige for Carabelle Studio


Ooh well, I'm not usually a scrapbooker (too messy LOL!) but the challenge for National Scrapbook Day over on Les Caras (friends) made it super-accessible for me with some great steps to follow. You can see all the details here: https://www.facebook.com/carabelle.studio
I followed the page plan, selected a colour scheme, and then added a pic of my son fishing from a few years ago, and then added the angler fish from the latest collection, 'Swimmers'. 
My video is just 5 minutes long, but here you can see all the steps and info I used to create my page :-)





I did my page in my art journal ... because I don't have a scrapbook ;-) And because art journals are for anything!


1 comment:

  1. Loving the layers and of course the goofy fish 🎣

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!