Thursday 4 May 2023

*free* tutorial video!


Party Animal by me! for Carabelle Studio
Rainbow is my favourite colour (foliage stamp) by Carabelle Studio
Grafix Dura-Lar Wet Media film

I LOVE working with Grafix Dura-Lar wet media film because it absolutely does not behave how you would expect it to. You almost expect anything wet to bead up and be difficult on this kind of surface but no, it works perfectly, and you can create beautiful bright colourful overlays.

I mean, just look at this:-) And these makes fabulous overlays and brighten up any kind of background. I love adding them to slightly dull mop-up gel prints.


And here's a *FREE* video tutorial for you which takes you through the process step-by-step, to create my funky giraffe tag. It's only short - about 7 minutes, but takes you through then whole process. Hope you love it!

And don't forget you can see all things Grafix related on this page on my blog* here*











 

4 comments:

  1. Loved it, thank you so much Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing- love the process and the giraffe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angybcraft@gmail.com9 May 2023 at 07:52

    Love this fun idea. Thank you for sharing Kate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!