Friday 10 February 2023

Today is the day!

Party Animal
Mini Marks stencils
by me! for Carabelle Studio

Woop woop! Today is the day ... the new Carabelle Studio release is now available from retailers :-)

You can find samples, links, and all things Carabelle on this page on my blog **here**

Did you know, that on the Carabelle Studio web page there is an interactive link to find stockists? Oh, and don't forget there's a translate button too! Find it **here**

Anyway, here's my Giraffe looking a little different from my last post. I went for full out colour this time using my usual loosey goosey colouring technique (find it **here*)

I find giraffes in general very cute (I think its the adorable eyelashes) but they are even more fabulous in multi-colour.


I had a couple of quite messy prints in my collection using alcohol inks though my *new* FAVOURITE mini marks stencils on the gel plate, so I used one of those as my background.


And of course a bit of my stencilled ledger paper (I told you this was going to start appearing in everything!)


And finally a bit of stitching (of course), some doodling, and a little junk stamping. 

Now, who wants to party with a crazy giraffe?!






 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is just adorable, love the stencils on the gelli plate!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!