Tuesday 14 February 2023

Find peace.

Hamsa 
Mix and Match mini stencils 
Little Strips art printing 
Fragment d'art journal by Edwige

Another day, another sample! Previously I used Hamsa on shrink plastic, but here it is stamped full size and coloured with water colours.

Hamsa is an amulet that helps to banish evil or negative energy. it brings happiness, luck and good fortune to it's owner.
The five fingers can be said to represent: Faith, hope, prosperity, strength and peace.


I used a scrap of a gel print and used the new Fragment d'Art journal by Edwige as a background. It' a gorgeous stamp and makes for a beautiful background.

I added some extra little collage bits, including some of my mini stencils collage ...because you just know that's going on everything from now on ;-)


And here it is, on a page in my very full and much loved junk journal.







 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!