Wednesday 1 February 2023

New Carabelle Studio designs!


Woohoo! It's new release time at Carabell Studio yay! This time I've got a printing plate and a set of mini stencils featuring my go-to mark making. I'm very excited about these and think they will be a staple in my creating. And of course some stamps - finally a palette set because I just love a palette and a colour wheel 🙂 As well as some funky little hedgehogs because I spent a lot of last summer watching and filming hedgehogs in my garden, a funky giraffe because why not?! And a Hamsa set ... I don't currently have a tattoo but I am tempted to get one of my Hamsa set tattooed somewhere lol! My collection has literally just arrived this afternoon so I will be playing over the next few days and making some samples. Don't forget to check out the rest of the Carabelle team - so much goodness on offer.














 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!