Thursday 22 April 2021

New LIVE class coming soon!


It's been a little while since I last did a LIVE art journaling class over on facebook, just because I was busy busy busy with other things. You know, life. Who would have thought when this pandemic struck over a year ago that we would still be here connecting over the ether like this to continue to get our art fix?!

SUNDAY 9th MAY 3PM BST (please check your local time). As always, the recording will stay in the private group on facebook so you can re-visit or watch later.

After my last live class, where we dabbled a little with watercolour, many of you showed an interest in more watercolour, so here you go! I have bought some more watercolours (happy to take one for the team), and I have been playing and experimenting. Must say I LOVE watercolour. 

I

We will start the class with some watercolour exercises to get used to wet/dry techniques. This sounds dull but you know, I love it and could do it all day.

We'll then do a couple of pages - one with the feather (yes, you can paint a feather!), and one below with a stamped image (you can use any stamp).

The full details, including the supplies list,  are in my **Etsy shop here** 

See you there?!






 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!