Monday 8 February 2021

Mini journaling with Carabelle Studio

Here Kitty Kitty, Fantasy Bugs, Crazy Bunnies stamps by me!
Curious Circles stencil by me!
Bulles stencil by Alexis

Last week I had a mammoth, messy printing session using my gel plate with acrylic paints and alcohol inks. So messy, but he vibrant colour you get makes it so worth it. I had a LOT of papers to use, so I put a few together this mini concertina journal. I collaged the cover (above), and then added a concertina insert to fold out from the back.









I used my new stamp range to add a character to each page, along with a few cheeky little quotes :-)





You can view the full range at Carabelle Studio, or visit the Carabelle page on my blog for a list of stockists.



 

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful little journal, Kate. I really like that binding. I need to use up some gel prints...I see a project in my near future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'adore, magnifique comme toujours .

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely wonderful project! the colours sing, and those images are adorable. The little captions just complete it perfectly. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!