Thursday 4 February 2021

Things with Wings

 

Fantasy Bugs stamps and Curious Circles stencil by me
Bulles stencil by Alexis


I love anything with wings. Always did, but even more so now as many of us continue to be stuck at home in lockdown. 

Wings = freedom.

These fantasy bugs grew out of a journal page in created back in November with a painted bee as a focal point. I made some gloriously messy alcohol ink backgrounds first using the stencils and the Gel plate, and also snuck in some of the new circular mixed media paper by Carabelle Studio. 


Circles! What's not to love?!


I added some stitching ... of course. Here's my top tip for stitching: Aim to stitch wonky lines and then you'll never go wrong ;-) You're welcome.


Check out my Carabelle Studio page (tab at top of blog)  for more info and stockists of Carabelle Studio.

2 comments:

  1. J'adore!!!! Je vais essayer de refaire presque la même réalisation! Mais ce sera sûrement moins beau!!
    Merci pour ce tuto.
    Amitiés

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!