Tuesday 9 February 2021

Lockdown Art Journaling

Crazy Bunnies by me!

Anyone else getting a bit sick of lockdown?? I am TRYING to stay cheerful and keep busy but sometimes it's hard. Inevitably these feelings end up in my art journal, and Crazy Bunny from one of my latest sets for Carabelle Studio kind of summed up how I feel right now.


This page was a ready made background in my junk journal. When I put my journals together they are full of all sorts of pages - I think this one was once in a book which I ripped apart. Anyway, I added a few scribbles because I was feeling a bit stressed and scribbly, and page done. Very therapeutic.

I love the random, untidy, distressed, scruffy (call it what you will lol!) look of my junk journal. It makes me happy :-)


Don't forget, my full range for Carabelle Studio, including a list and links to stockists, can be found on my blog **here**

 

4 comments:

  1. boy is that a mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks. Defo sick of all this now LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally with you on this. I used to be in the NHS many moons ago then moved to Canada. Everyone has COVID fatigue. Take care and stiff up a lip XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!