Saturday 13 February 2021

Live Demo!

Here Kitty Kitty by me! for Carabelle Studio

OK, who fancies a facebook LIVE demo?? 

On Saturday 20th Feb at 4PM GMT I'll be doing a live demo for Stampers Grove, wonderful stockists of Carabelle Studio,  using Carabelle Studio, the Gel Press and lots of messy alcohol inks. It's going to be messy, colourful, probably a little chaotic, but definitely fun! 

I get asked a LOT about using alcohol inks on the Gel plate. It's one of my favourite techniques - the depth of colour you get is incredible. It can be messy, it can go 'wrong' but that's what you all love about a live demo, right?!

I'll attempt to put a couple of tags together using my prints and decorate with some of my new releases for Carabelle Studio.


Fantasy Bugs by me! for Carabelle Studio




Come and join me, you know you wanna!!

 

5 comments:

  1. I hope you are able to put this demo on You Tube when it's done as I'm not on FB and never will be. I love your work. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vickie, this LIVE is hosted by Stampers' Grove so I will certainly mention it to them and see if we can do that.

      Delete
  2. Thank you :-) Alcohol inks do add a lot of colour :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!