Monday 5 February 2024

More TN love


Another little colourful collage page in the accordion insert in my Midori Traveler’s Journal. You can see a sneaky peek at my next page in there too. I love my TN - the inserts make it so diverse - I’ve got everything from shopping lists to urban sketching to collage all in one place! 

This page has ledger, alcohol ink on Grafix DuraLar wet media (I’m using up scraps from demoing recently) and a gorgeous butterfly sticker (did I tell you how much I love stickers?!) I’m teaching a class on this at Art from the Heart (UK) but I think it’s now full, so I will be seeing some of you soon for some TN shenanigans 😉

You can just see a little peek at the beginnings of my next journal page ....

The sticker is a FABULOUS PET tape from London Gifties

 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!