Tuesday 30 January 2024

The joy of ink. And scribble.


I always did love a bit of scribble. I think it's a rebellion against educational standards of 'write on the lines', 'colour within the lines'. These loose and scribblyoages are done on a small scale in my much loved Midori Travelers Notebook - passport size.


This first one is coloured with a combination of watercolour and fountain pen ink.


And this page in coloured purely with fountain pen inks. It has some gorgeous shimmer which just doesn't show in the photo.


I have some classes coming up at Art from the Heart (Harrogate UK) and you can check them out *here* or on this page on my blog *here*. So, maybe I'll see you there?!






 

1 comment:

  1. It never fails to surprise me that a “scribble” when worked almost always ends up with some recognisable images, eg a face/animal/plant, without there being intention to create them. I see lots of things in these - all wonderful. Keep scribbling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!