Sunday 25 October 2020

Bee happy!


This week I just fancied painting a bee in my journal. For no reason other than I just fancied it! It actually is very satisfying painting and adding your own image to a page and actually nowhere near as hard as you think.


I decided to offer this as my next LIVE class over on Facebook on Saturday 7th November 3pm GMT (UK time!) As usual there will be lots of help on offer as well as downloadable help sheets and photos in the private group on facebook. You can find all of the details **here**

Of course if you can't make the class at the LIVE time you can watch the recording afterwards, and usually I do an edited version of not afterwards for more streamlined viewing ... without all of the 'waffle' that you inevitable get especially at the beginning of a live class.

Maybe see you there?





 

2 comments:

  1. Your little bee is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Bee !! I can't wait to watch your video , thank you !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!