Sunday 27 September 2020

OOOh new stamps!


I just LOVE it when I get to play with my **new**stamps, Yayyyy! More often than not, these designs start as little doodles in my daily bullet journal, or even on the scrap paper than I usually paint on on my desk!





Boho Dreams

Here you can see how I have built a dreamcatcher with the face and single feather, and added it to my junk journal:




But sometimes it's great to just stamp and colour, so here is a dreamcatcher decorating the next page in my bullet journal:



Sometimes I just want a quick background for an art journal page so I raid my stash of Gel prints. I made this one using my **new** Flowers and Leaves Art Printing for Carabelle Studio. It's not a fantastic print, but it doesn't have to be ... there is always something good and colourful and useable in EVERY print :-)


Flowers and Leaves Art Printing



And then I added Funky Duck! I love that he seems to be shouting  - it's great for adding a quote on a page. I added our new Covid Mantra - 'Hands - Face - Space' (although now I think I prefer the Great British Bake-Off version - 'Stay Alert, Protect Cake - Save Loaves' LOL!)




Funky Duck



And here I created a Mix and Match, or Frankenstamp or whatever you want to call it - the face from Boho Dreams on Funky Duck. I think it works rather well :-) 


(Did you notice I snuck a colour wheel on the Duck's tummy?!)


Links to retailers of Carabelle Studio can be found on the **Carabelle page on my blog here**

Mandala Medley Art Printing

Florals and Feathers Art Printing















 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Looking forward to Wanderlust. ❤️ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous set of designs Kate. I think it is a great idea to blog the release. It allows for a closer look and an idea of how to use them. I’ve enjoyed reading this and seeing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just HAD to HAVE this new release (nothing fresh there!😁) ...they’re ordered! Very inspiring photos. Thanks Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. These new releases are fantastic.. how you’ve used them is always inspiring to me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!