Monday 24 August 2020

Tall and Skinny.


I called this post 'Tall and Skinny'  - which is a reference to the journal I am working in, not to me personally haha! This is a journal I made a little while ago. One of things I promised my self in lockdown was to learn to book bind and stitch signatures properly, instead of fudging my way through with the sewing machine ;-) 

I find bookbinding a LOT easier with a **bookbinding cradle**

I love working in this size, although it is tricky to photograph. I have just completed the fishy page, using 'Just Keep Swimming' by me! for Carabelle Studio.

Some of you may recognise the blue page on the right - it was part of an FB live class I did a little while ago.

All of my LIVE and RECORDED classes are available on Etsy.


 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!