Wednesday 10 June 2020

Gel Press video ... and some news ....



Well, here it is - my final two-part video for Gel Press. Wait! Did I just say final? Well, yes I did. After 31 two part videos - 62 videos in total - it's time for a little break. 62 videos is a lot of filming! 

Along the way I have had an absolute ball with Gel Press. I have been so, so lucky to be involved with a brand that took me to Creativation in Phoenix USA, and also Creative World in Frankfurt not once, but twice, where I had seriously had the BEST times! 

There are changes happening at Gel Press... Sally Lynn has moved onto other things and is already fully embracing her creative side with some new ventures. Sally Lynn was always so encouraging, I just can't thank her enough. Gel Press is going to be in safe hands with the lovely Cheryl Boglioli and some exciting new additions to the creative team. For me, it just felt like the right time to step aside and make way for some new blood. I will, of course, continue to play with Gel Press on a regular basis - you can't take that away from a girl!

Part 2 of the video coming on Saturday. Thanks to you all for your great feedback to my videos over the last 2 or 3 years. Don't forget you can see them all together in one place **here**.









4 comments:

  1. I’m sorry you’re leaving Gel Press, I’m looking forward to what you do next! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to try this, great video Kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the fun. Really love what you have shared.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!