Wednesday 15 April 2020

Expressive Painted Layers.



It's that time again! Time for another two-part video for the Gel Press Print-to-Project series. This time I'm finger painting expressive layers, just playing with paint for the sake of making joyful, happy art :-) I turned my prints into journal pages for my little junk journal, and you'll be able to see this process in the second part of the video to follow on Saturday ....

Here's the video ... and remember, always wear barrier cream or gloves when finger painting!






10 comments:

  1. I so enjoy your videos, Kate. The techniques are always inspiring. You know just when to fast forward too, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Oh that fast forward button is so very important. No-one wants to watch paint dry ;-) Ha!

      Delete
  2. I love watching the process, especially the last pull using black paint! Love your work, Kate! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great video ! Thank you for the inspiration !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in awe of your fabulous backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!