Tuesday 21 January 2020

New stamps yay!


I'm very excited to introduce you to my *newly released* stamps for Carabelle Studio :-) They have just been showcased at the Creativation show in Phoenix, USA, and should be in the shops soooooon! I will share links of where to purchase as soon as I can.....

In my collection this time I have some cats and fishies. What's not to love about cats and fish?! Especially a well dressed fish in a shirt LOL! 

(When my husband saw these for the first time he did ask what I had inside my head, and I said, you don't want to know ha!)


 I created the backgrounds for all the art in this post using my new Art Texture Printing Plates, but I'll share more about those another day .....



Here we have Well Dressed Fish.They can stand or swim ;-)

I also have a collection of fishies. In these samples I combined them with the ever popular 'my stamp' stamp (and in the new collection Carabelle just may have some more stamp type stamps to tempt you shhhhhhh)





Here we have Keep Swimming:


CATS! Here's one of my Kooky cats sharing a tag with a few fish (from the Just Keep Swimming set)




Here we have Kooky Cats:


And a little mini nerdy version. This little fella makes me LOL!

I created all of the backgrounds on this page with my trusty Gel Press and the always popular, fabulous results every time, Art Printing plates.

Call back later this week for more reveals.

***Thanks as always for your wonderful support***

(P.S. Please feel free to join my facebook group and share your art there: Create with Kate, https://www.facebook.com/groups/455168321558244/









3 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!