Wednesday 22 January 2020

Here come the girls!


Yay! More of my stamps newly released by Carabelle Studio :-) Here are the faces that grew out of my scribbly one-line drawings. I'm sooo happy with them as stamps. They stamp really cleanly and I LOVE the way they start to come to life as soon as you add colour.



There are four faces in total, and they will come individually as large stamps ...... or as a set of 4 smaller stamps (see below)


Also, check out the backgrounds ... more about my new printing plates coming tomorrow ;-)



And how about a little rainbow unicorn hair? LOL!






And here's the set of 4 smaller faces ... Ive got a little step-by-step tutorial coming soon on how I created these so look out for that .









The new stamps have just been released to retailers by Carabelle Studio at the Creativation Show in USA, and they will also be at Creative World this weekend in Frankfurt so the new stock should be in shops soon. 

**PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BRICKS AND MORTAR SHOPS WHERE POSSIBLE**

As always, thanks for your wonderful support.





7 comments:

  1. These made me smile! Always looking for great images for ATCs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stamps are available on Aliexpress. I bought the entire line of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very big shame that you did. AliExpress are cheats and thieves. They steal designs, produce them at greatly inferior quality and rob the original Company and designer (in this case that is me). If people continue to support these rogues then the real companies will cease to exist and/or produce designs. It certainly puts me off. I work hard designing and coming up with new ideas, only for cheats to knock off my designs, and then for people to actually buy them. Why should I work so tirelessly just so that cheats can steal my work, and then for people to actually buy them? SHAME.

      Delete
  3. Hi I just saw these adorable stamps on Pinterest. Do you know if they are still for sale anywhere? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Have a look at the Carabelle tab at the top of my blog for links to stockists. Thanks.

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!