Monday 11 November 2019

Playing catch up!

Quirky by me! For Carabelle Studio
My Stamp by Carabelle Studio

Oh dear, oh dear, it had to happen. Yup, I'm running late ;-) Missed a couple of days and now I'm playing catch up. Normal service will resume shortly...


Anyway, day 9 is FUNNY so I added a fake moustache because a fake moustache is ALWAYS funny. OK?!

Day 10 is 'Words'. I used my typewriter to add 'rabbit rabbit rabbit' on a Gel Press printed background, because of course, to 'rabbit' is to talk at length, so ... lots of words.

Crayoned Elements by me! For Carabelle Studio


Day 11 is 'Textures'. Texture is absolutely NOT my favourite ... I'm much MUCH happier with flat multi-layers of colour. BUT I won't be defeated so I had a play with some Cosmic Shimmer Lava Paste through a stencil. Ooooh it's almost alien in the way it puffs up when you heat it!

Stencil: Leaf line by me! for Carabelle Studio

Anyway, here are days 1 to 11 - looking kind of cute when you put them altogether :-)



#30daysofAtstamps #Atstampswithcarabelle

3 comments:

  1. I love each and every one. Such adorable pieces. Is your background a die and a stamp that fits it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sylvia. The stamp is called My Stamp and is by Carabelle Studio. I stamp it first then cut round it with a scan and cut. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, this is the info I was looking for! I hope Sizzix will make a matching die soon if this catches on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!