Thursday 21 March 2019

Gel printed stickers!


I absolutely LOVE my planner and I'm not exaggerating when I say my life would be a disaster without it. I bought a Happy Planner on a whim when I visited De Scrapheap in The Netherlands last Autumn. It has a lot of empty space to be decorated so this little project is a combination of my favourite things: planner + Gel Press + stickers = :-) 

This is part 1 of my latest video for the Gelpress 'print to project' series and part 2 will follow on Saturday. I can honestly say that every bit of each print I pull from my Gel Press gets used, and this is a great way of using up little bits and pieces.

As always thanks so much for watching!








5 comments:

  1. The colour combinations and effects are wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the next bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea and the colors make me happy. 'can't wait till Saturday to see it finished! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!