Thursday 20 December 2018

It's jolly holly GEL PRESS Christmas!


It's my last two-part video of the year for Gel Press and I'm sneaking in a little Christmassy number 
:-) I't's been a great year of creating with my all-time favourite tool. Don't forget you can view all of my two-part videos by clicking on the link at the top of my blog.

This time I'm creating retro style polka dots with a stencil by Carabelle Studios and then finishing with some festive Christmas trees on long loooong tags. Join me in a couple of days for part 2! 






2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kate for all the fabulous freebies you have given. This year was a really negative one for me and your posts always find the switch for me. Joy, happiness and great memories to you and yours in this festive season. Looking forward to 2019 and your spark of creativity and cheer.
    Monica in Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Monica. Sorry to hear you have had such a negative year. Art definitely helps :-) All the best for 2019.

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!