Tuesday 11 December 2018

Ho Ho Ho!



Oh my goodness! Two Christmas posts in a row - it must be December!

I think I have been teaching my 'Regular Art Journaling' class at Art from the Heart (Harrogate UK) for 6 or 7 years now. Something like that, but you lose track after a while. It is so very lovely to teach a group regularly ... the conversation picks up from where we left off last time.

The Christmas workshop is always a highlight as everyone is always in a festive mood and we usually have extra treats and cake :-)

This year I designed these two pages in not-so-Christmasy colours, and we had a lot of laughs along the way and everyone produced their own versions.


And here's my little Christmas elf! He's a cutie.




4 comments:

  1. Oh, what fun! If only I didn't live across an ocean... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same for me, as regard to what has written just above Julie Steed! :D
    Fabulous as all you do Kate!!!
    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas to you and your family
    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!