Sunday 22 January 2017

Gel Press at Creativation


As a long term fan of mono printing on a gel plate I was absolutely delighted when Gel Press asked me to create them some art work for their Gallery Booth at CHA Creativation Pheonix, USA, and I'm just a teensy weeny bit excited to think that it's all happening now, this weekend, over in USA. I so, so wish I could be there :-) #maybenexttime

So here;s a few peeks on my art that is on display alongside some fabulous art by some very well known artists.....











One day I will make it to CHA, but until then I shall continue gel plate mono printing from my little ol' studio, in the deepest darkest depths of North Yorkshire, little ol' England, UK     ;-)


Byeee for now .....







6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work as always Kate. Love the examples. Well done you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best little Yorkshire Lass. I love everything you do. I so want to come to your Gelli print course.
    This post is from Beverly and I do not know why my sisters name is on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, and well deserved! Your art is so inspiring! I'd love to see how you build up your layers using the gel plate. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula. I am planning to film an on-line class at some point but I just haven't got time to film it at the moment! Watch this space ...... !

      Delete
  4. brilliant Kate!Your layers upon layers are always a delight to take in. I live in the US and wish I could be there too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!