Wednesday 7 December 2016

Love rules.

Fluid acrylic paints by DecoArt Media
Stencils and stamps by Andy Skinner
Mini stencil by Tando Creative


Ooh, I love a good heart shape! This MDF one was sent to me by Country Love Crafts (lucky me!) as they wanted to see how I would decorate it. Well of course I went for the mixed-media version and immediately began by layering up lots of vintage text for a bit of texture ... you can see it it peeping through.


I added colour with DecoArt media fluid acrylics - fab colours! Then some stencilling, stamping, doodling, and a bit of wash tape. Layer, layers, layers!


Bye for now......













6 comments:

  1. ow I love it! The colors , the details there is so much to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful!! I just got your texture cube!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. It's so you, too. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab-u-luss! Love the Media colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your heart makes me feel HAPPY Kate. It's so cheerfully bright and spectacular. Love all the intricate little details. Xj.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!