Tuesday 29 November 2016

Who lives in a house like this?

House shape from Country Love Crafts
Paints, gesso and crackle paste by DecoArt
Toxic stamp set by Andy Skinner
Texture Cube 1 by me! for Stampotique Originals

Loving this house shape by Country Love Crafts, and you know how much I like house shapes and images!

This began life as a simple mdc shape so I gave it a coat of gesso, and then points it with DecoArt Fluid acrylics. Love!


The quote I 'borrowed' from a TV show ... do you recognise it? It's from a time way back when, when Lloyd Grossman used to present 'Through the Keyhole' ha!


And finally .....



Did you know that I am teaching online? Come and join me and 25 other teachers as we dive in the world of mixed-media and art journaling on the fabulous Wanderlust 2017. Book your seat at the amazingly low Early Bird price now *click here* and make sure that you are ready for a fun adventure and a huge learning experience in the next year. I can’t wait to meet you all in the classroom!

5 comments:

  1. Love it Kate! Can I ask the size of the MDF shapes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are 14cm x 14cm and about 3mm thick. I just tagged you on a post on FB for more details.

      Delete
  2. what a colorful, darling house Kate!! I love making house shaped things too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this house and I wish I lived in a house so colourful, especially this time of year when it's so gray and wet outside. :( I do enjoy your blog and all the art you make! Great little project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy home - adorable Kate. It makes me smile - love. Xj.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!