Sunday 1 March 2015

A work in progress..

'The Queen of everything' by me! for Stampotique Originals

Just a very quick post today to share a work-in-progress. I'm really working on my colouring in skills .... which to be honest, have been a bit lacking! I can be a bit lazy when it comes to colouring in and usually reach for my Distress ink pads and a water brush. But with the arrival of my new stamps I'm trying different things. I coloured 'The Queen of Everything' with Polychromos pencils and I'm quite pleased with how she turned out! I'll be back when I have finished the page!

Byeeeeee - enjoy the rest of the weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Not used Pychromos pencils, colouring in looks fantastic to me! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kate. I found you're a bit harsh with you. All your layouts are beautifully colored. A bientôt

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so bright and cheery, love her. I have been journal shopping for the first time over the weekend.. I love it you have such a calm yet encouraging manner I am feeling uber inspired :). Looking forward to seeing the completed page... but until then I have whimsy houses to create!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katheryn, thank you for your tip to go, for the Journal,Soup 1 for srarters, it's now top,of my wish list. Your Queen of Everything journal, pages is amazing, I think you should be Crowned Queen of colouring because she looks sooo gorgeous. Looking forward to,seeing the finished page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny you should comment on your coloring. I have been thinking from your last several posts how colorful your art work is, especially with you new stamps (which btw I cannot wait to play with). The colors today are just poppin'.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!