Wednesday 13 February 2013

21 Secrets ... a sneak peek ...

Open for registration now
Begins in April

I may not have been around on my blog much recently, but that's because I have verrrrry busy! I have been very busy filming all of the artwork that I will be sharing as part of my class for 21 Secrets. I've been on a steep learning curve, because I also had to teach myself how to download and edit film using i-movie (but hey, I discovered it's not really that hard!) 


So, I can't show you too much of what I have been doing, but I can show you a few sneaky peeks ....


So now I just need to learn how to stop the dog from whining for attention behind me when I'm filming, and how to deter our cheery postman from knocking on my door when I'm filming grrr!!!

If you want to know more, have a look at the website here, to see the fabulous art classes that all 21 teachers will have to share with you!

Byeeeeeee ... off to edit a bit more film ... !



11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Always in love with your artsy stuff :-D XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. The postman, with a sign " Silence! We turn! " On the door.
    The dog, to ask to your neighbor to go to walk him in the park.
    The sneak peek is small, but I already adore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous sneak peek, see some handcarved stamps....wonderful
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will join 21 Secrets. Can't wait until April.

    ReplyDelete
  5. have to say I am very tempted by this course! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for this course to begin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, they look terrific! I'm so tempted to register for 21 Secrets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I. Can. Not. Wait!!! Yours will be the first class I do!! So excited.
    Your work is so inspiring to me - such beautiful layers and colors.
    Did I mention I was excited?

    Are we there yet Mom?????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!