Thursday 6 August 2009

Craft Stamper in the shops....


Yes, it's that time again, Craft Stamper UK is in the shops tomorrow so don't forget to get your copy. I'm in it again YAYY! and this time I got to play with beeswax WOOP WOOP! Here's a few sneaky peeks:



Have a look at Katy the editor's blog here and at the Craft Stamper website here.
On another note, many thanks for all your lovely comments recently, every one of them is very much appreciated. I'd love to be able to respond by e-mail but I haven't got a clue how to. Can anyone enlighten me?!
Just off to splodge a bit of paint around, bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Oh congrats Kathryn!!! I will have to check it out and see if I can find it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, dear !!! Congratulations once again on the feature. And look, you are on the cover !!! Fabulous card. I'll have to check for this publication here in the US, gotta have a copy.
    :-)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!