Wednesday 22 July 2009

Art Received!

Well, I've had a busy time recently and I've not even picked up a paintbrush since I finished for the school hols. I'm beginning to get twitchy...... Sometimes, real life has to take priority over glorious 'messing about' time! So, due to a complete lack of creativity recently I have nothing of my own to share. I did however receive this beauty in the post, from my very good bloggy friend Diana in Oz:

Needless to say I was stunned when I opened it out. I like so many things about this - the stitching (of course!), the rusty key and nail heads (yayy!) and the birds (love them). It is beautifully constructed and I'm very honoured to be the proud owner. Have a look at Diana's blog here
Well, I'm going off-line for a few days and hopefully will get the chance to splash a bit of paint around.
Bye for now

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it arrived safely and that you like it ... you've been so kind and generous to me in the past I wanted to make something unique and special just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky lucky girl! What a beautiful piece to receive! It's wonderful!

    You might be gone now, but just wanted to tell you to have a wonderful relaxing trip! Can't wait to hear about it. And thanks for your nice message!
    marsha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!