Wednesday 20 September 2023

New Stamps Coming Soon!

 


Yay! It's almost time for the new Autumn release at Carabelle Studio :-)

Is it too early to mention the 'C' word?? Nooooo, this timing is perfect. The nights are drawing in and at the time of writing this post it is just 95 days till Christmas. So, now you know.

I am NOT one of those people who starts making their Christmas crafts in July, absolutely not, although I know some of you do! But it is feeling distinctly autumnal around here, it's getting colder, the nights are drawing in, and I even lit my stove one night! So, that means you can start thinking about Christmas now.

With that in mind I designed a few Christmassy things including lots of trees, a snowman and some particularly goofy reindeer. Personally the silly reindeer is my favourite.





But to balance things out a bit, I also designed some hearts ... so maybe you can get ready for Valentine's Day too ;-)


Lots of fab new designs coming from the other designers too so watch this space or keep your eyes peeled on social media.

Lots more samples coming from me soon!

Find out more information and see lots of samples and inspiration *here*, or visit Carabelle Studio *here* (look for the translate button!)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!