Thursday 23 February 2023

BuJo decoration



For Carabelle Studio

Who works in a bullet journal? My BuJu is my life, I don't think I could function without it. I religiously write lists and keep records in there, and if it's not in my BuJo then quite frankly it's not happening lol! Generally it is quite functional. I know there is a huge community of people who do the most amazing spreads and it is all just sooo pretty but on the whole my art focus is elsewhere. But I still want it to look a bit colourful so here was a super quick and easy way to do it.


I used my* new* swatch it up stamp set because pallets and swatches just make me happy :-) I stamped the squares directly to the page and added some loose watercolour and doodles, and the colour wheel was stamped onto card and cut out.



And now I can go about my daily business of writing VERY IMPORTANT lists, but it will just look a little bit prettier :-)











 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!