Saturday 17 September 2022

New Carabelle Release!


Ooooh we all LOVE a new release day :-) There is just one slight little problem .... my new stamps and stencils have been stuck in Customs (Grrrr!  Brexit!) so no samples from me until I get them in my hands.

Yes, it's disappointing but all will be resolved soon. In the meantime here are the pics of what I could have had LOL!

A camper van (because I do actually have a little camper van), and a vintage style caravan taken from one of my old art journal pages from a few years ago:


Penguins because who doesn't love a penguin? When my children were young they absolutely loved Pingu and we had it on the TV on repeat for a long long time!


And some happy happy ratties (because you probably don't know this but I keep pet rats, oh yes, I do. And don't say 'yeeeuuuw!' They are friendly, intelligent, inquisitive little things):


And a few more crazy birds, because, you know, birds :-)


You can check out everything Carabelle on this tab on my blog *here* where you will find links to stockists, or have a look at the Carabelle Studio website here (look for the translate button at the top!)

And I'll be back soon with some ideas and samples. Bye for now.

 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely release Kate, especially the stencil; so versatile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!