Thursday 22 September 2022

Happy Ratties!

                             

Oh yay! My new collection for Carabelle Studio finally arrived! It was stuck in customs for some time but now they are here :-)

  
                                 Crazy Circles                                                         Happy Ratties

As soon as my new collection arrives, I always begin with a stamping, cutting and colouring session. 

I have a video for this style of loose and free colouring on you tube *here*
    

And I used some collage bits, stitching and loose thread to put my first tag together, using Happy Ratties.



You can find ideas, inspiration as well as links to stockists on this page on my blog *here*

Well, there will be more to follow now that I actually have my new goodies :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!