Wednesday 1 June 2022

Jubilee!

For the Love of Layers stencil - Birgit Koopsen
Camelia Japonica stencil - Alexi

Here in the UK it is the Platinum Jubilee weekend so celebrations all round (and an extra bank holiday woop!)

I wanted to make a Union Flag for my art journal, so I dug out some of my gel prints using alcohol inks and stencils. There are LOTS of free templates on-line for the flag (search for Union Jack outline), or you can of course just cut it out yourself.

As you probably know, I do love a bit of stitching :-)


Here it is in my journal ... not the right way up of course, but it doesn't fit the other way and you can't have everything!



For my UK friends, have a fabulous jubilee weekend whatever you are doing, and for everyone else, have a fabulous weekend! 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!