Monday 31 January 2022

Head and Shoulders!

Head and Shoulders
by me! for Carabelle Studio

Hello all, and happy Monday! I'm back with some more samples from my latest release for Carabelle Studio.

Today, I'm sharing some ideas using 'Head and Shoulders'. You really don't always need a full body! 


Here's a small chunky notebook that needed a funky little cover. I placed her over a gel print using 'Floral Cluster' art printing, and the quote is from the fabulous 'Mini Words' by Edwige (Carabelle Studio)

   

But you all know how much I love my junk journals, so here is a page in my current beloved junk journal. I used gel prints using 'Floral Cluster' and the bunting from 'Clowning Around' (both by me for Carabelle Studio).


   

As always, thanks so much for your enthusiasm and support :-)

Full details and links to stockists can be found **here** on my blog.











 

2 comments:


  1. What do you use to colour the face and body please? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use regular watercolours. If you click on the 'Carabelle' tab at the top of my blog you will see a link to a video on you tube of how I do my colouring.

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!