Friday 15 May 2020

NEW colours!!

Well Dressed Fish by me! for Carabelle Studio

I was lucky enough to be sent some FABULOUS new watercolours this week as a gift from a friend, and they are the cutest thing EVER :-) These are the wonderful watercolour mini dots by Daniel Smith, from Colourstock Benelux. For small dots of paint they certainly pack a punch!

You might have seen in previous posts that I'm currently putting together random pages for a junk journal, which I'm having a lot of creative fun with. I love the randomness of working like this, and the overlapping different size pages.


I put my coloured fish on a scrap from an old Gel Press print, and I like the way he hangs off the edge of the page! Too big for his boots ;-)


Just look at the cuteness of these colour dot cards, with their fabulous little quotes! Great for journaling on the go too.


Right, I'll be back later with some news about an on-line LIVE art journaling class I'm going to be doing next week ... watch this space!




1 comment:

  1. Love this page Kate the colours are gorgeous I am going to check out those paints

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!