Friday 23 September 2022

Playful Penguins!

Playful Penguins 
Crazy Circles stencil

Well, I'm still catching up with samples for the latest collection from Carabelle Studio. Here are my crazy happy playful penguins! Ever since my children (now grown up) watched hour after hour of Pingu (the crazy little French penguin!) I have had a real fondness for these lovely creatures.

Also, the first time I ever saw penguins in real life I couldn't believe how small they were!

I made the background using my *new* crazy circles stencil with alcohol ink on the Gel Press, and I also added the fab little colour wheel by Edwige, from the Grunge Chromatique set.

And who wouldn't want fishy bunting? ha!



For all things Carabelle, have a look at this page on my blog for links, ideas and inspiration :-)



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!