Thursday 12 May 2022

Two for one!





Martians (stamp)
Little Strips (stencil)

I love a bit of alcohol, don't you? I'm talking INK of course ;-) 

Alcohol ink on the PVC American Tags by Carabelle is a dream combo. I used my *new* Little Strips stencil:


Along with my favourite go-to pink/orange combo, and then added the tag to a card.


But of course, when you are left with alcohol ink on your stencil it would be a BIG SHAME to waste it, so I added a contrast layer of Cloudy Blue alcohol ink on my Gel Press, placed the stencil face down to transfer the ink, and then did a pick up print with acrylic paint. Two for one! I like the more grungy look you get when you do this:


A Woolly Jumper and a few added threads later .... ta-da!

(Also, notice how the jumper stripes make a good little journaling space!)

Woolly Jumpers
Little Strips



And here they are side by side - two for one!














 

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous… I love your colour palette & those sheep are adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra McGuire12 May 2022 at 14:45

    A fantastic project as always. I love alcohol too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Is that the inking kind or the drinking kind?! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Loving all the colours and of course the stamps and stencils 🥰😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful 😍

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!