Monday 11 October 2021

Plastic Fantastic!

A little while ago I got to play in a fabulous *new* journal by Grafix Arts which includes various different Duralar pages - some transparent, some not. It's sooo much fun playing with transparency in a journal :-) I made a step-by-step video and it has *just* been published so feel free to take a lookie! Lots of paint, stamping, doodling and alcohol inks!

The Step'by-Step video can be found on you tube *HERE*


(P.S. Hoping that this journal will be available for purchase soon... watch this space. UPDATE: This journal is available in the UK *here* at Art from the Heart)






 

2 comments:

  1. This certainly looks fantastic! Off to watch... Thanks for sharing..
    PS.. I don't feel as bad as I did anymore.. you had no comments on your post here, I mostly only get spam messages at the moment. I guess it is FB and IG's fault that blogs are underrated. I still love all info around a project, not the quick like and go for the next project on FB and IG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! It's so true! I can see people visit my posts here but they rarely comment - I think it is because they have already seen it and commented on FB or IG. But I like to keep blogging - you can give so much more info, and also the whole history is here and my posts going back to 2008 can easily be found. Things get lost on more current forms of social media. I will keep blogging! Thanks for your comment - i don't feel so lonely here now haha! :-)

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!