Friday 24 April 2020

Spell it out!

Alphabet stamps by Carabelle Studio
Fish stamp from Keep Swimming by me! for Carabelle Studio

Oh myyyyyy! Just look at these fabulous new alphabet stamps by Carabelle Studio. I just LOVE them. Think of the possibilities ... all the things you spell out ;-) Ha!

And these letters are packaged individually. They are big! 

This is F.I.S.H. spells FISH. I individually coloured the letters with watercolours and added them to a Gell Press background using Dina Wakely Gloss sprays (there is a video *here*). I added the fish swimming in and around each letter.


But this is the weekend that the Carabelle team, along with a whole host of other companies, was supposed to be in Paris for Version Scrap, showcasing the products and teaching our classes. Obviously this can't happen at the moment, but Carabelle are happy to be showcasing some of their new products. This is what it says on their social media, and also there will be lots of other samples from the other designers too.

The Carabelle Studio team is happy to share with you (digitally)
the next 3 days: April 24, 25 and 26

• Discover the new collection
by Cling Stamps "Alphabet" with letters, numbers and punctuation.

• Discover the Zolitins of of
in A7. format

• Get 15 % discount on all Carabelle Studio items.

• For each order, receive as a gift:
2 cards to colorize and collect drawn by Alexis.

• Stay tuned and enjoy the entertainment on our social media during these 3 days.



And this one is C.A.T. spells CAT lol! I added my little kooky cat above the last letter ha! I think that also gives you some idea of the size of the letters.

Little Kooky cat by me! for Carabelle Studio



And finally A.R.T. spells ART. I stamped the letters onto white cardstock and left them without colour, as the background was pretty colourful enough. I added them to another of my Gel Press prints - my latest video for Gel Press (video *here*)


I LOVE these stamps - so much possibility. Great for journal pages, personalising your journal covers, personalised birthday cards ... even a sign for the loo door lol! You can find all of the details on the Carabelle site, and as soon as I know if they have landed in the UK I'll let you know. Bye for now.

Stayhome. Stay safe. Wash your hands ;-) 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful art, as always! I'm curious about the picture frame you used, though, did you actually paint it to blend in with the painting? What a great idea,if you did, and what perfect serendipity if you did not, lol! I love your work and I love hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Well spotted! It was actually a gel press print. Both of the prints were done at the same time - one was a mop-up print, so yes, they all co-ordinate!

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!