Tuesday 17 March 2020

Workshops cancelled/postponed

Oh dear, oh dear. I never ever imagined that the outbreak of Covid-19 would take hold so quickly, spread so rapidly, and cause such devastation.

It's kind of stating the obvious, but many of my in-person workshops will be cancelled or postponed for the time being in order to keep everyone as safe as possible. Please check my workshops page here for updates but for the time being I think we can assume that most workshops will not be happening.

My husband will be working from home, my daughter's university is due to close and I suspect that my son's school will close too. I'll probably feel happier once I've got them all safely back at home :-(

Of course, on a positive note many of us will have more time on our hands for art, so every cloud ..... I will still be around and about on-line making videos etc, maybe even more now I'll have a little more time.

Bye for now. Stay safe. Wash your hands. Don't hog the loo roll.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!