Tuesday 10 December 2019

It's Chriiiistmaaaaaas!

by Carabelle Studio

Well, here is my not-very-Christmas Christmas card! I'm not actually a big fan of Christmas, and although that makes me sound like a bit of a scrooge, what I really mean is I like Christmas at Christmas but not when it starts in September .....

Anyway, I was playing around with alcohol inks on my Gel Press, which is actually a HUGE amount of fun (see my video here), and this was one of the leftover pieces.


The orange along the lower edge was from another Gel Press print and I just mopped it up with the edge of my original one. Thats when I started to really like the print. Love a bit of serendipity.


See the orange circle pieces on the sides? They are from my Round and Around set. Now I'm not going to lie ... I stamped these for a different project but didn't like it so threw them in the bin, but then I fished them out of the bin to go on this card, oh yes I did. 

I don't often fish around in the bin for a an embellishment .... er, ok, actually I do ;-)

And then I stamped a few orange stars to match. Ta-da!




1 comment:

  1. I actually love this as a xmas card especially the colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!