Tuesday 26 February 2019

Variations on a theme!



Over on Facebook, Carabelle Studio are sharing one of my journal pages using 'Angel' designed by me for Carabelle Studio as well as some fabulous stamps by Alexis and Birgit. It was really fun to stamp this image twelve times and then colour her differently each time and slightly different details to each little plaque. Really makes you think!

Here it is in my journal alongside another page using a simple repeating motif of circles.


If you're on Facebook you can follow the Carabelle Studio page *here* for lots of ideas and inspiration :-)



8 comments:

  1. Love it such a talent you have x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. Your art always makes me smile. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this spread. Both sides. Very colorful and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, youre angel stamp is super. Love what you do with the stamp and the colors
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Kate. What did you use to colour them? The colours are so vibrant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Choka, I used Distress ink and a water brush, followed by adding extra colour and shading with Polychromos pencils and a touch more shading with a Stabilo All pencil. Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!